Click below for links to items discussed in this recorded training:
2. Intro Survey
3. Link to training presentation
4. Recording of today’s presentation
5. Find Your Anchor
6. Please Stay
7. R U Ok?Safety Planning
9. Order digital or paper safety plans
10. Order a Care Kit or Find Your Anchor Box
11. Additional resources to continue this conversation:
1. Creating a Healthier Life
2. A Journey Towards Health and Hope
3. Navigating a Crisis
12. Online & on-demand trainings
13. Tahoe Lifeline training
1. Check out CAMS-care training if you work directly in mental health care
What words come to mind when you think of suicide?
Below is a Wordle that was created from the words our audience supplied.
Maybe someday when we think of the work suicide things won't be so dark. Maybe the words that will come to mind will be: hope, help, support, rare, and so on...that is our mission!
On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgeable do you feel on the topic of suicide?
The average for 23 participant responses was 3.5.
Responses to Survey Questions: